Pendulum In Action:
How to Build Communities of Loyal Customers
Pendulum helps you keep your message relevant to a changing public.
If you want to stay on top and see real success in your business, you need to know what people really value moving into 2013.
Find out exactly what these values are and how to use them to make your message matter more to your customer. Pendulum In Action is a marketing trend forecasting system developed by Michael R. Drew, based on the Pendulum theory perfected by Roy H. Williams.
Pendulum has been endorsed by the best-of-the-best in the business and marketing world, with Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos) describing the accompanying Pendulum book as “startling insights and perspectives for anyone who wants to be successful now or in the future.”
Pendulum in Action is a system that works.
The private clients of Michael R. Drew have seen the following through Pendulum In Action:
- Audience figures leap upward by 29% in less than 1 year
- Website conversions increase by 4X
- Revenues per customer visit increase by 38%
- Business revenue nearly doubling within 6 months
- Younger audiences volunteer to get involved in a cause
Now let’s be upfront – this isn’t something they’ll teach you in business school. What would you expect, considering the creators Roy H. Williams and Michael R. Drew graduated from the ranks of educational dropouts (sharing a similar story to Mark Zuckerburg and Steve Jobs)? Roy dropped out of college on his second day, choosing to ‘figure it out for himself’ (despite having a full maths scholarship) and Michael quit high school just 2 months before graduating…with a 4.0 GPA. Go figure.
So Pendulum In Action isn’t based on a bunch of complicated hypotheses or business school logic – it’s based on what actually works in the real world and built on years of experience.
Get started now with 14 day access to the introductory Pendulum In Action:Fundamentals training for just $7 including a bonus gift of a hardcover Pendulum book shipped directly to your door.
In this course you’ll learn :
- The patterns in human behavior that are influencing major social trends
- A case study of Playboy; what Hugh Hefner did right in its early years, why he failed to connect with the new generation and how you can learn from his mistakes (tip: it has nothing to do with the internet)
- The 12 Steps to Intimacy; a relationship marketing process that you can easily begin implementing to boost your conversions
- How to effectively use Personas in your marketing, a method used by successful companies like Google, Dell and App Sumo.